Remote Behavior Consulting
The COVID-19 pandemic has us shifting to working with our clients remotely. In person, we spend most of our time teaching and coaching vs actually handling client dogs, so although we miss seeing you and your dog in person, we would love to show you how effective working with us remotely can be! For those that are having a hard time imagining how this would work, we have made a couple of videos with highlights from real sessions (scroll down to find those). Click the button below to send us a scheduling request (current clients now schedule remote follow up sessions online as usual).
- Almost any behavior can be addressed – if you need an in person session, we will tell you that, and help with safety and management in the meantime
- Establish the foundations before the added distraction and stress of having a stranger in the home
- Scheduling can be more flexible
- Access to professional knowledge and skills without risking the health of your family
- Access to the recording of your session in addition to the case notes and handouts we always send, so you can reference it as needed
- The best part – we won’t judge if you are in your PJs